Aquasol Water Soluble Paper provides an excellent barrier used to retain noble gases such as argon and helium within the weld zone during TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium pipes.
Comprised of sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose and wooden pulp, Aquasol Water Soluble Paper dissolves quickly and completely in most liquids, including water. Its 100% bio-degradable composition leaves no residue behind in the pipeline.
Aquasol Water Soluble Paper is available in a wide range of grades and sizes permitting the construction of purge dams for any pipe diameter. Extremely easy to store, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, Aquasol Water Soluble Paper is ideal for the nuclear, petrochemical, and food and beverage industries.
Low Air Permeable Purge Gas Barrier for Any Pipe Diameter
- Creates excellent barrier for retaining noble gas
- Simple and fast construction that can be customized to fit various pipe schedules and sizes
- Saves money on gas consumption as paper can be placed in close proximity to the weld zone, thereby using less inert gas to displace oxygen in the purge chamber
- Easily secures to inner pipe wall with use of Aquasol Water Soluble Tape, creating an air-tight seal
Biodegradable & Safe
- Made of sodium carboxy methyl cellulose & wooden pulp
- EPA and CE approved
- 100% biodegradable
- Safe and accepted choice by nuclear, petrochemical, food and beverage industries
- Dissolves effortlessly and rapidly during water or steam hydro-test
- No residue remains in the pipeline
- Paper rolls are individually packaged for convenient storage and shipping
- Available in a wide range of sizes, grades and forms permitting construction of any pipe diameter
- EZ Peel available with 2 inch(5cm) Tape rolls for quick peeling of roll edge