Optrel has launched a brand-new ventilated half mask, Swiss Air – safety never felt so comfortable. This product has been designed as a revolutionary PAPR system with TH3 certified particle master filter, easily adjustable air flow 100-130 l/min and 14hr power pack.
This half mask completely covers the mouth and nose area supplying them with purified air to create a breathing space. Swiss air has positive pressure that supports the user in breathing and eliminates tiring breathing resistance. Made with high-tech fabric is designed in a way that is adapted to the individual thanks to a freely adjustable headband without any need for fit tests that are common within half mask.
The Swiss Air protective mask system brings clean breathing air into your environment and lets you breathe as freely as you can. Many industries and public areas produce pollutants such as smoke, soot particles, particulate matter, nitrogen oxides, ozone or viruses that can enter the lungs through the nose, throat and trachea.
- Health – Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of respiratory and lung diseases.
- Ergonomics – Reduction of pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of head, face and eye protection systems. Heavy combination helmets are no longer necessary.
- Performance – Increase the performance of users thanks to positive pressure system, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
- Cost savings – Lowering investment costs due to the elimination of costly fitting test.
Reduction of running costs due to massive saving of paper masks as well as their disposal.
- Security of supply – Thanks to a reusable half-mask system, supply is guaranteed at all times, even in the event of a shortage in times of crisis.
- Independence – Swiss air can be used completely self-sufficient, which allows maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent occupational health and safety
- Universal applications – Swiss Air is as versatile in application as the tasks in industry, trade, construction, medicine or agriculture.
- Sustainability - By plantig a tree for each swiss air system sold, optrel compnsates more than just the climate footpring of the respective system.
Fields of application:
- Automatic industry
- Building industry
- Chemical industry
- Refrigeration industry
- Food industry
- General industry
- Heavy metal industry
- Industrial cleaning industry.
Swiss Air Ventilated Mask
swiss air PAPR system, battery powered
level 1: min. 100 l/min
level 2: min. 115 l/min
level 3: min. 130 l/min
All levels with automatic air flow control (levels are set directly on the fan and can be continuously adjusted via the control panel at the front).
high quality ball beared motor
max. 70db (A)
optical (with swiss air Control Panel) and audible alarm for low / very low battery, clogged filter, no filter, and low flow
Low battery: alarm period: 3.0s (1.5s on, 1.5s off)
Filter: alarm period 0.5s (0.25s on, 0.25s off)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
250 x 170 x 50 mm
1200 g / 42,15 oz (incl. filter, belt and battery)
ripstop textile (98% polyester and 2% polyurethanes
Inlay: Polyurethane foam
2 exhalation valves with silicone membrane
HEADBAND / NECK BAND
Neoprene / elastic
TH3P R SL filter for TH3P System (EU) with pre-filter
POM and silicone
180 mm (elastic, up to 355 mm excl. Y-hose)
Li-Ione, rechargeable, 3,6 V / 6,5 Ah / 23.4Wh
level 1: 14h
level 2: 12h
level 3: 8h
(with new filter at room temperature)
after 3 hours, activation by pressing once, start at second press
EAC TP TC 019/2011
Scope of delivery
Blower unit with hose, half-mask, TH3P R SL filter, battery, harness, charger, charging cable user instructions
2 years from date of sales for manufacturing and material defects, no warranty for battery
The optrel SWISS AIR respiratory system may NOT be used in environments where there is an immediate danger to health or life (IDLH), in atmospheres containing less than 17% (Europe) oxygen or where the concentration of toxins is so high that a protection class in excess of TH2 (EU) is required. It is NOT evaluated as an ignition source in flammable or explosive atmospheres