Premium product with excellent performance for working on steel. Micro-crystalline self-sharpening effect. High aggressiveness thanks to self-sharpening, aggressive ceramic grains throughout the service life. Outstanding grit adhesion. Advanced coating technology (ACT) for extraordinary grain adhesion and extended service life.
Klingspor fibre disc are outstanding for rough grinding and sanding, de-rusting metalparts, deburring and grinding welded seams. These discs are also suitable for precision finishing work on metals.
- Extended service life - The exceptionally long service life is the result of Klingspor's Advanced Coating Technology (ACT) and the excellent grit adhesion ACT provides.
- Custom hole patters - Our highly advanced manufacturing technology allows us to produce custom hole patterns made exactly to the customer's specifications.
- High removal rate - Klingspor fibre discs deliver superior stock removal as their combination of backing, bond and grit is perfectly adapted to the material under processing.
- Proven Safety - Klingspor fibre discs have been tested according to the guidelines of the oSa directives and are guaranteed to comply with European safety standard EN 12413.
- Stainless steel
- NF Metals
- Bonding agent - Resin
- Grain - Ceramic aluminium oxide
- Coating - Close